The Piano Adventures Teacher Atlas has become a classic teacher support tool. As your studios grow with new students and ideas, the Teacher Atlas keeps growing with new, adventurous offerings. Whether you teach in-person or online, the Atlas is a unique resource center for lesson planning, videos, engaging student resources, and so much more…
- View all pages of the entire Piano Adventures curriculum: My First, Basic, Accelerated, and Adult. Plus…new Unit Assessments for the Primer Level, giving unprecedented support to the beginner!
- Hundreds of songs from over 70 PreTime to BigTime supplementary books—motivation at your fingertips!
- The complete Developing Artist library—with outstanding audio recordings
- Engaging accompaniment tracks for in-lesson and at-home practice
- Annotation tools for customized teaching notes
- Teacher Guides highlighting creative pedagogy for young learners
- More than 150 model Technique Videos & Creative Improv Videos—all assignable for at-home practice support
Curious to see how the Teacher Atlas works? Keen to get even more from your membership? Watch the first of a new “Show Me” video series that takes you step-by-step through the Atlas. This week’s video below showcases the foundation—accessing the Piano Adventures books and resources in new and novel ways.
Celebrate 30 years of Piano Adventures with 30% off a new Teacher Atlas membership! Sign up at pianoadventures.com/atlas and apply coupon code HAPPY30 at checkout.
Comments are closed