A Joyful Greeting

A warm welcome to each of you!

All of us here at Piano Adventures are wishing you a blessed and peaceful holiday. This animated holiday card is a colorful display of notes for flute, cello, and piano dancing across the score of Joy to the World. Each instrument appears in gold, green, or blue and is set against a background of — well, that’s a surprise!

Enjoy with your morning coffee, afternoon tea or cocoa, or just any old time for a musical message created especially for you. “Repeat the sounding joy!”

Peace, Music, and Friendship,
Nancy and Randall Faber
The faculty and staff of the
Faber Piano Institute and Faber Piano Adventures

69 Responses to “A Joyful Greeting”

1. Cyndi Van Arragon December 8, 2021 at 11:04 am #

Beautiful music. Thank you for sending it. Merry Christmas to you too!!

• Áurea Patricia García Torres December 10, 2021 at 9:20 am #

Les enviamos a lo mienbros de Faber Piano Institute y Faber Adventuresa.
      A Nancy y Randall Faber.
      Nuestros mejores deseos para todos ustedes! 🎄🙏Paz y armonía en sus vidas.
      Academia de Música Áurea. Del
      Centro Cultural Patricia García Torres.

• Lea Tsui December 11, 2021 at 3:43 am #

Thank you so much for this beautiful message in music. May you have peace and joy during this Christmas season!

2. DEBB December 8, 2021 at 11:05 am #

Beautiful and a wonderful song to share with my piano families! Thank you!

3. Mary Cagle December 8, 2021 at 11:08 am #

Randy and Nancy,
    Merry Christmas! Thank you for this beautiful piece. I have enjoyed your materials more than I can ever tell you. They have continued to make playing incredibly enjoyable for me. All the best to you both!
    Mary Cagle

4. Paula December 8, 2021 at 11:09 am #

Amazing! Made my day!

5. Carol DuBe December 8, 2021 at 11:16 am #

Happy Holidays and Blessings for a Great New Year to Everyone at Piano Adventures! I’ve been teaching piano for over 50 years and have used your method books for as long as they have been around. My students love your books best! Great variety within the various method books! Thanks for being here!
    Carol DuBe, NCTM, Littleton, Colorado

6. Colleen Hetherington December 8, 2021 at 11:16 am #

So lovely
    Thank you and Merry Christmas!

7. Joyce Wilcox December 8, 2021 at 11:19 am #

What a joyful inspiration to start the day! Thank you!!

8. Helen Colvin December 8, 2021 at 11:22 am #

This is just lovely; a beautiful arrangement, so carefully crafted. Its the most uplifting and exciting version that I have heard of Joy To The World!

9. Deborah Welbanks December 8, 2021 at 11:25 am #

Beautiful arrangement!
    Happy Holidays!

10. Julie Carter December 8, 2021 at 11:27 am #

Very nice! Thanks so much and Happy Holidays!

11. Mary December 8, 2021 at 11:34 am #

Beautiful! Thank you, and Merry Christmas!

12. Linda Lichtman December 8, 2021 at 11:37 am #

Thank you all for continuing to inspire me and my students!

13. Ronald Close December 8, 2021 at 11:53 am #

Lovely

14. aclem63@g December 8, 2021 at 12:07 pm #

Beautiful. Music is no better way to share the holiday greetings. Thank you and the best to you. Love your publications,

15. Carolyn Setliff December 8, 2021 at 12:08 pm #

Thank You, thank you!!! That arrangement thrilled me beyond words.

Your Christmas arrangements are always included in our Christmas recitals.

16. Kim December 8, 2021 at 12:08 pm #

This was delightful! Beautiful arrangement and I enjoyed watching the animated notes scrolling by. Merry Christmas!

17. Christine Fritz December 8, 2021 at 12:31 pm #

Beautiful! Thank you.

And a Merry Christmas to you, too.

18. Marilyn Loosemore December 8, 2021 at 12:34 pm #

This was so lovely. Thank you for the beautiful musical message and graphics and all you do throughout the year to inspire, support and encourage teachers

19. Julia Thomas December 8, 2021 at 12:35 pm #

What a fabulous performance of variations on Joy to the world for piano flutand cello with vitual score I am sending it to all my students especially my 9 year old student Jannik who is playing Joy to the World from Faber Adult Adventures levek 2 Christmas book in his school Christmas concert
    .Thanks a million for your Joyous Christmas greeting Julia Thomas Burnaby/ Whistler BC

20. Christina Jamal December 8, 2021 at 12:37 pm #

Merry Christmas to all of you! Thank you for the wonderful music you provide for so many students young and old to enjoy at Christmas and the whole year round. Have a blessed 2022!

21. Ann Clem December 8, 2021 at 12:43 pm #

22. Dr. Laura Broughton December 8, 2021 at 12:48 pm #

Thank you for sharing this wonderful new arrangement of Joy to the World. It was so beautiful and uplifting that I just had to share it with my entire studio, as well as my friends and relatives! Thank you for sharing your artistry as a composer/arranger and pianist with others! Merry Christmas!

23. Carol Wintersteen December 8, 2021 at 12:56 pm #

Delightful! I enjoyed it. Thank you.

24. Susan Johannessen December 8, 2021 at 12:58 pm #

Thankyou sincerely for such a special, beautiful and wonderful greeting. Sending warmest wishes from Australia. Happy holidays!

25. Carol P Bishop December 8, 2021 at 1:00 pm #

So nice. Thank you.

26. Carol Wahl December 8, 2021 at 1:16 pm #

Awesome composition! Made my day! Who are the performers? Is the score available? Thanks for a Christmas uplift so sorely needed!

27. Diane December 8, 2021 at 1:18 pm #

This arrangement is beautiful! How can we obtain it? Would love to do it with other musical friends. Thanks you!

28. Connie Venti December 8, 2021 at 1:20 pm #

Thank you so much for this delightful holiday gift! It made me smile as I try to navigate through a time of great stress. My husband was diagnosed with multiple myeloma in August and has just finished his first phase of treatment. Next week, he will begin the process for a Stem Cell Transplant. I am his primary caregiver, appointment scheduler and dietician, while still maintaining a small piano studio. Our Christmas season this year will be spent in and out of infusion rooms, and the new year will start with a hospital stay, followed by 3-4 weeks of watchful isolation at home. I will play this lovely piece several times during that period, and share it with friends & family. All the best to you & yours!

29. Mary Kay Mason December 8, 2021 at 1:24 pm #

Thank you and the same to all of you…..Peace, Joy, Music and Friendship! This was just delightful and so much fun to watch also.

30. Vanja Watkins December 8, 2021 at 1:39 pm #

Thank you for this musically uplifting, creative and joyful arrangement of a favorite Christmas carol. I love the touch of the flat 7th, the combination of the cello and flute and the dazzling but not overdone piano part. This is a fabulous Christmas gift. Thank you again.

31. Marienne Uszler December 8, 2021 at 1:43 pm #

Just lovely. And a wonderful arrangement!

32. Joy Moutos December 8, 2021 at 1:57 pm #

Thank You for the Holiday Greeting! Love Hal Leonard and Faber and Faber Materials!!

33. Ellen DeJong December 8, 2021 at 2:02 pm #

Thank you! Beautiful!
    Have a JOYFUL Christmas!🎄

34. Laura December 8, 2021 at 2:09 pm #

Thank you so much! It’s beautiful and inspiring!
    Joyful Christmas!

35. Charlotte Holliday December 8, 2021 at 2:10 pm #

How beautiful! Warm, colorful, and joyful!
    Thank you so very much for your inspiration!

36. Annette Freston December 8, 2021 at 2:18 pm #

Faberly fabulous as always.

Thanks for your teaching materials.

37. Shirley December 8, 2021 at 2:37 pm #

Beautiful!!!

38. berta boller December 8, 2021 at 2:39 pm #

Thank you for this colorful card! I look forward to playing it sometime with my students.

39. Jammie Wileman December 8, 2021 at 2:40 pm #

Merry Christmas! Hoping for a great 2022!
    Beautiful Joy to the World!
    Love it!
    Charlie and Jammie

40. Donna Leflore December 8, 2021 at 2:45 pm #

Thank you and may your Christmas season be peaceful, healthy, and joyful. Merry Christmas.

41. Jill Thompson December 8, 2021 at 2:46 pm #

Thank you! Simply beautiful! What a nice break in a busy season to remember what is really important.

42. Sheila Jones December 8, 2021 at 2:51 pm #

Thank you! Lovely! You all have a blessed Holiday as well. Happy New Year too!

43. Kathleen B. Isberg December 8, 2021 at 3:05 pm #

This was an absolute delight to listen to, and watch! Thank you so much and a very Merry Christmas to you all!

44. Nancy Hackleman December 8, 2021 at 3:08 pm #

This is the loveliest e-card ever.
    Where can I get that arrangement for piano, flute, and violin?

45. Michelle December 8, 2021 at 3:51 pm #

This lovely. Please release it as a trio. I’d pay for it!

46. Sharon S Marble December 8, 2021 at 3:52 pm #

So “joy”-ful and a wonderfully-scored arrangement! The best gifts are given ALL year – the music in your books which my students enjoy so much, young and old. Thank you, and have a blessed Christmas.

47. Will December 8, 2021 at 4:41 pm #

Lovely arrangement, and so joyful!!
    Thank you!

48. Nannette Sandoval December 8, 2021 at 4:46 pm #

So Beautiful!!!!
    Thank you for all that you do for the world. In bringing music To a new generation, and helping the rest of us to do it better. You have been a help and an inspiration to me and my students for multiple years!!!

Merry Christmas!!!
    Nannette Sandoval

49. Marie Alamri December 8, 2021 at 6:43 pm #

Lovely. Thank you for sharing this joyful music. Merry Christmas !

50. G A Hendricks December 8, 2021 at 7:57 pm #

Beautiful! Thank you and a Blessed and Merry Christmas to you.

51. Dale L Moore December 8, 2021 at 8:37 pm #

I am constantly amazed at all the joy you bring to teachers and students alike. May it return to you as well.

52. Jaclynn Droge DeKuiper December 8, 2021 at 10:00 pm #

Delightfully Creative! Your Teacher Atlas has been a wonderful gift to my own talents and I cannot thank you enough!!! Merry Christmas! Wishing y’all God’s greatest creative blessings at Faber Piano Adventures!

53. Marjorie December 8, 2021 at 11:09 pm #

Sounds lovely! Thank you, and Merry Christmas to you!

54. Nesta Mae Horton-Johnson December 9, 2021 at 4:34 am #

Good morning from London England.
    Thank you very much for your kind thoughts and great music. I enjoyed both the music, and working out the different instruments as they played. This is truly a teaching and relaxing moment.
    Your Piano books, Technique and Artistry are gems.
    God bless and keep you all as we see the end of 2021 and enter the New Year of 2022.

55. Helen Johnson December 9, 2021 at 5:07 am #

Beautiful, thank you so much. My students and I enjoy your music every day but Christmas music is extra special. Seasons greetings to you all from all of us at Prima Musica (Yorkshire, England)

56. Michelle Ulep December 9, 2021 at 9:32 am #

Wow! Great arrangement of Joy to the World! Thank you for sharing it with us. Made me more excited this holiday season! – love and prayers from the Philippines

57. Stan Rosen December 9, 2021 at 10:24 am #

How beautiful and truly to me a masterpiece.
    It’s amazing how you can create so much variety and color
    into a piece of music. Thank you so much.
    Wishing you all a blessed holiday.

58. Virginia Marie Blackstone December 11, 2021 at 2:13 pm #

Thank you.
    love the ending.
    Merry Christmas.

59. Juanita Aasman December 13, 2021 at 4:17 pm #

Thank you, and a very MERRY CHRISTMAS to you as well!

60. Louise Frye December 13, 2021 at 10:46 pm #

Very enjoyable and uplifting ! Thank you for all that
    you have contributed to the Music Teaching World.

61. Mary December 17, 2021 at 2:21 pm #

Beautiful! Thank you.

62. Stephanie Lawrence-White December 20, 2021 at 10:51 pm #

I always enjoy the Faber Christmas greetings each year. This arrangement was delightful! Thank you!

63. Dianna Lemaire December 24, 2021 at 12:53 pm #

What a colorful & exciting arrangement of this beloved song. Thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas to one & all!