Holiday Greetings 2020

Dear Friends and Colleagues around the world,

Happy Holidays to you and your families! There is great hope as we enter 2021. We wish you safe, healthy, happy holidays now, and with the prospect of happy times ahead.

Let us play music for a seasonable time! Whatever it may be—a carol, a sonata, or a favorite popular song. If you would like to play a rousing excerpt of “God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen” from this video, you can access the score here.

May God’s blessings be with you now and in the promise of 2021.

Most sincerely,
Nancy and Randall Faber

36 Responses to “Holiday Greetings 2020”

1. Lauri Xhvilicek December 17, 2020 at 9:14 am #

• Susan Schroeder December 17, 2020 at 5:29 pm #

Have a wonderful Holiday season!

2. Rebecca Mudd Lewis December 17, 2020 at 9:19 am #

I would love to see you snd Nancy play a duet sometime.

3. Kathy Leach December 17, 2020 at 9:21 am #

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE EVERYTHING about your piano courses/supplemental books!! I first started using your supplemental books because of the wide selection of music and how well the were arranged. Several tears ago I was tired of the other 2 piano series/publishers that I had been using and started using your Lesson/Technique/Performance/Theory books and became equally enamored. I have never taught a technic book where the songs are just as engaging as the “real” songs in the Lesson/Performance books….students practice the technic w/o being bored with the “exercise”!!

All of your fingerings, editorial comments, and just the general progressive flow of introducing new concepts is so natural and easy to do. The graphic layout of the pages is engaging! The piece choices is refreshing, between modern and “older classics”!! The “Strawberry Malt” song has become a FAV of ALL of my students who play it and I never get tired of hearing it…great arrangement!

So, from a very “seasoned” teacher, I THANK YOU and your staff for creating and publishing your music! I do not think I have ever seen that Nancy and Randall have led but I would LOVE to meed them in person and hear them speak as to their philosophy and what directed them towards this fantastic company!! I and ALLL of my students THANK YOU!!! 🙂

4. Bill Erlandson December 17, 2020 at 9:22 am #

To Nancy, Randy and all the staff at Piano Adventures . . . thanks for the very nice holiday greeting. All of us at Roland send you our best wishes and our hope for all of you to enjoy a wonderful holiday and a prosperous New Year.

5. Joanna Cleary December 17, 2020 at 10:00 am #

Thank you for today’s greeting, and for your wonderful books. My students love them.

• Alfred Kinney December 19, 2020 at 4:19 pm #

6. Barbara December 17, 2020 at 10:04 am #

Thank you for reminding people that Jesus is the reason for the season. And thanks for sharing this arrangement that we can share with students!

7. Sheila Vail December 17, 2020 at 10:47 am #

Merry Christmas Nancy and Randy!! Wishing you and your family the very best of the Season and continued blessings in the year to come!
    Sheila Vail

8. Sara Zentner December 17, 2020 at 10:52 am #

Cute video! Thanks. Happy Holidays to the Faber company!

9. Carolyn Kohler December 17, 2020 at 11:01 am #

Thank you for the ministry you have had to us piano teachers. We all give more than is asked. And you all certainly do. THANK YOU!

10. Marienne December 17, 2020 at 11:26 am #

A wonderful arrangement, proper zesty playing, and perfect wishes! All good things back to both of you.

11. Mary Kay Mason December 17, 2020 at 11:30 am #

Dear Nancy and Randall,
    Thank you for the delightful holiday video and your warm greetings. I have learned so much from your videos and my teaching has definitely improved thanks to you! God bless both of you with all good things and I look forward to learning and teaching more wonderful things from you in 2021.

12. Carolyn Deibel December 17, 2020 at 11:38 am #

Thank you very much for this cheery greeting. It was nice how you showed pictures of all different types of pianists instead of just displaying a video of one person performing. It reminds us that, as a variety of musicians, we’re all in this together.

13. Will December 17, 2020 at 12:13 pm #

Great rendition of God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen. Thank you for sharing. Here’s praying that this season will bring tidings of comfort and joy to all of us!

14. Rebecca December 17, 2020 at 12:21 pm #

That you SO MUCH for this. It is delightful!

15. Barbara December 17, 2020 at 12:44 pm #

Thank you for all you do to help us teachers! Merry Christmas!

16. Margaret Faye Miller December 17, 2020 at 1:35 pm #

Merry Christmas to both of you, and thank you for this arrangement of God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen. Also, thank you for the many years of enjoyment that you have given us with your clever books and music.

Meg Miller in Georgetown, Texas

17. Paula Forrest December 17, 2020 at 1:36 pm #

Best wishes to ALL — whatever holidays you enjoy at this time. And a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

18. Sylvia December 17, 2020 at 3:08 pm #

I have been learning piano during pandemic thanks so much to Faber!

19. Kathleen B. Isberg December 17, 2020 at 3:20 pm #

Love this version of “God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen”! So energetic and life affirming. Thank you for sharing this, for all you do for the world of music, piano teachers, and children everywhere! Merry Christmas to you both and all your staff.

20. Janis Felts December 17, 2020 at 4:08 pm #

What a treat!! Thank you for sharing such a sweet reminder of the gift of Jesus Christ in our lives!

21. S Smith December 17, 2020 at 6:36 pm #

Seasons greetings right back atcha! Your piano program is a gift that is multiplied exponentially. Thank you for all you do.

22. Crista Simmons December 17, 2020 at 6:49 pm #

Dear Nancy, Randall and Staff,
    God bless you for your unending commitment to our students and educators.
    Thank you for keeping Christ in Christmas.

23. Audrey Thorson December 17, 2020 at 6:58 pm #

Thank you for helping me succeed as a piano teacher for many years. Your books were a blessing and I’m still in business! Merry Christmas!

24. Bernard Wickenheiser December 17, 2020 at 8:49 pm #

Thank you for sharing and affording us the opportunity to continue to make the
    joyous sounds of the season in our home and studios with this wonderful and energetic arrangement of a favorite Christmas song! Thank you for your piano course and supplemental books to introduce our new students and continue to take our intermediate and advanced students on “Piano Adventures”!
    Merry Christmas, Happy New Year to you, your staff, and families!

Bernie Wickenheiser, York, Pennsylvania

25. Leanne December 17, 2020 at 9:50 pm #

Thank you for the wonderful holiday greeting. I love having the score! I have been using your materials for many years and my students continue to enjoy them. They are the best! Have a blessed Christmas season.

26. Nancy Gerdes December 18, 2020 at 9:30 am #

Thanks for all you contribute to the music community. I’ve been using your books for years! And thank you for the Christmas music!

27. Joan Blench Piano Studio December 18, 2020 at 1:39 pm #

Thank you so much for your ever-expanding commitment to support teachers and enhance student learning. I am constantly impressed by the sheer number of free resources you provide, but this year you really went above and beyond with the launch of Beethoven: Independent Man. What an amazing website. The stories were simple enough for children, but it was the Search & Discover section which blew me away. I went down so many rabbit holes as I clicked link after link. I have recommended the site to all my student families as well as sharing it on my studio Facebook page. Happy holidays to the entire team at the Faber Institute and may 2021 bring all of us Comfort and Joy.

28. Belinda Haggard December 18, 2020 at 4:33 pm #

Merry Christmas! Thank you for taking the time to provide such good help and encouragement to piano teachers this year and previous years. Your books provide so much.

I was so thankful to have a full library so that I could begin Zoom lessons in March with hardly missing a beat.

I even had some new students begin this fall.
    One of the new parents said that she was happy that her child was learning how to learn and how to practice, not just memorize and play by rote.

She had tried something else previously and was not happy.

So I have my college piano pedagogy professor to thank, and Piano Adventures for their determination to put out quality work.

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!

29. Suzanne Gilmore December 18, 2020 at 10:50 pm #

Merry Christmas to you all and your families!

30. Lea Tsui December 19, 2020 at 2:04 am #

Thank you so much for your good wishes and for sharing your gifts of music with so many people around the world. Music is one of the many blessings we enjoy through which we can all keep connected especially in times like we are facing in 2020.
    May you have much peace, joy and love during this Christmas season and always.

31. Marilyn December 20, 2020 at 2:01 am #

thank you for all your music and all your videos and sharing your wonderful teaching ideas. Merry Christmas.

32. Mario H Bolio December 20, 2020 at 4:04 am #

Desde Guadalajara México bendiciones para ustedes y que el 2021 llegue con mucha música y Alegría de vivir. Bendiciones

33. Roger Donoghue nick name( rogmusic) December 20, 2020 at 8:48 am #

Love pianodventures it help me lot with my lemming to Play my piano All i can say is a BIG THANK YOU rogmusic i am 86 years young love every bit of it just cannot say how must 🎹🎼🎶🎵💖💝👍

34. Aldis Gislason December 22, 2020 at 12:36 pm #

Thanks to you at Piano Adventures I was able to teach my music students online by accessing their books if I didn’t have my own copy of it so that was very beneficial to me as a teacher. Also, back in the early days of the Covid Pandemic lockdown I was able to access the webinars which enabled me to be able to teach music lessons online as well. Happy Holidays and here’s hoping 2021 will be a much better year for everyone!