The Gift of Music

As we “march” in time toward the Winter Solstice, we pause to send musical greetings to friends and colleagues around the world. At the end of this excerpt from the Nutcracker Suite, you’re invited to make your own “magical music boxes” with our downloadable template.

14 Responses to “The Gift of Music”

1. Ellen DeJong December 5, 2018 at 12:44 pm #

Thank you. Love it! Merry Christmas to you, too.

2. Anna Maria Manalo December 6, 2018 at 4:14 am #

Season’s Greetings to you . Your work resonates , fortissimo

3. Kelly Parker December 11, 2018 at 1:38 am #

Merry Christmas! We appreciate your work so much because you elevate ours. <3

4. Amy Heeringa December 18, 2018 at 9:03 am #

Merry Christmas to you both. Your teaching tips have helped me be a better teacher. Thank you and keep it coming. (from Grand Rapids, MI)

I am having trouble downloading the box template—it isn’t showing up at all.

• Jon Ophoff December 18, 2018 at 10:33 am #

Sincere thanks, Amy! I will email you the box template.

• Laurie December 20, 2018 at 10:18 pm #

Hi – I am having the same trouble..

5. Martha Casale December 18, 2018 at 9:24 am #

Merry Christmas….Thank you for making Music so Joyous!!!

6. Jean Gross December 18, 2018 at 12:04 pm #

I usually only use Faber materials for my students and I have for years. I might have to try to figure out how to make these music/paper/boxes. Thanks 🙂

7. Jammie Wileman, NCTM December 18, 2018 at 2:24 pm #

Merry Christmas! Hope 2019 is a great one for us all! Hope to see you in Spokane, WA in March!

8. Audrey Thorson December 18, 2018 at 2:57 pm #

Merry Christmas to all of you! Your music publications have kept me in business for many years!

9. Sally Camaclang Sumner December 18, 2018 at 8:00 pm #

Merry Christmas Randy, Nancy & family & faithful staff of Piano Adventure. Thank you for all your hard work! Enjoy and be blessed for another year ahead of us🙏🏼🎶👍
    God bless you all from San Diego❤️
    Sally S.

10. Ruth Naser December 19, 2018 at 11:26 am #

Thanks for everything ! You make my work joyful.

11. Ellen DuBois, Rhapsody Music December 19, 2018 at 12:39 pm #

Love this! Thank you for sharing your gift of music and adding so much to my teaching. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

12. Clair Mann December 20, 2018 at 8:41 am #

Merry Christmas! Thank you for all your tips received which enhance my teaching. Most appreciated. I am also having trouble downloading the box template – it isn’t showing up at all. Would you have time to email it to me. Many Thanks