These fun videos feature close-ups of the hands with simple text to tap the student’s “musical mind.” Think theory, technique, and creativity!
How to Use:
- Share a video at an in-person or online lesson. Then teach the piece in your own style.
- For a piece presented at the lesson, assign the video to watch at home to support rhythm and technique.
- Assign a piece not presented at the lesson for independent learning. Students “adventure solo.”
- “Trophy” offers an optional Super Student Challenge to build musicianship and creativity.
- Scan the QR code with your camera app. Or access at pianoadventures.com/qr/FF1075